Saturday, January 29, 2011

#bestfriendship

A typical(y epic) conversation between ghey jesus and myself.


Me: ….I made pancakes for bfast today! And fish fo' dinner lol. Cooking mah life away

Denis: Haha ye’. I made honey bunches of oats. And cooked chicken wings, microwave style, and yeah. #HOUSEWIFE. Getit.

Me: #whenniggasshouldobviouslygetatwittah

Denis: #itsnevahtoolate. Maybe one day. But I feel like I might overrap the system.

Me: #HATAHSGONNAHATE

Denis: #GAYJESUS. #whydopeopledothiswhentheyrenotontwitter.didn’tthisstartontwitter?

Cuz. #wecoolasshit

Lol. Hmm I see. #bored. Buying music on itunes. Whatcha doing?

Writing. Or attempting to…cuz I seem to be spewing out uninspired garbage #sad. Lights are flickering on and off hurrr #worried

#youwouldbe. Lol jk well don’t overthink just #getitin. One of the best writers I know.

<3. #theonlybestfriendIknow #wearesoridiculoustogether

Lol. #itthinkweareridiculousperiod. I wonder what God was thinking when he created us

He was probably drunk. #alcoholic

I would believe that. Probably getting head at the same time #epic

TRUTH. Damnnnn so do you know if this snow is supposed to stop soon?

Haha sometime tonight, I think. #IHOPE

I wanna go to #IHOP because I’m aboutta get my period so im a hungry, ravenous bitch at the moment. #menstrualcycleblues

#suckshavingavagina. Don’t read that as shaving a vagina. Sucks having ok?

#LMAO-age #mystomachhurts #ouchtattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment